By developing our Interpersonal skills, we can promote a sense of wellbeing within the workplace. This workshop looks at common miscommunications which can occur and impact productivity. By making a person aware of these areas, our increased interpersonal abilities can support a healthy, respectful relationship based on trust and understanding.
The content of this workshop aims to provide you with the necessary skills for dealing with the stresses of work, enhancing working relationships and the importance of a supportive team environment.
- Applying “I” statements to advocate your position without diminishing the other
- Understanding your amygdala hijack and how this can be managed differently
- The impact of Transactional Analysis within the work environment
- Understand the dimensions of interpersonal relationships and apply your strengths
- Techniques for managing disruptive emotions
- Strategies for ongoing improved communication